It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, January 31, 2020

Internal Affairs SAPD Jan. 31st 2020

I sent yet another complaint to internal affairs and nothing will be done at all. Watch as they do nothing. I visited internal affairs concerning another incident with another officer and there was a FBI agent that came out to talk to me. They are claiming they are doing an investigation into SAPD they are lying. These are the criminals the Dirty FBI that are going to be charged with a mountain of serious crimes that include espionage, treason, and official oppression. That undercover FBI criminal who is most likely a foreign agent got the letter that day and as you can imagine and put money on the fact that Moscow Heather convinced him that I do not have help and no one is doing an investigation into the crimes being committed against me. In the end that criminal FBI is going to wish he took that letter seriously he is going to prison for a long time. I WON'T MISS YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment