It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Poison in America

On the back you will see that it claims to be an American made product that is so sad .  Not American-owned I'm sure 


This is poison it was taken off the shelves of Walmart and HEB a long time ago. More recently it was taken off the shelves to Valero they refused to sell it anymore. You can still find it at 7-Eleven and the dollar store chain. These two entities are the ones known for selling poison product. That's why they still sell this poison. Unfortunately I was purchasing it because I thought it was an antidote for the poison that I was subjected to more so than others this is poison it was taking off the shelves of Walmart and date you be a long time ago. More recently it was taken off the shelves of Valero they refused to sell it anymore. You can still find it at 7-Eleven and the dollar store Jean. These two entities are the ones known for selling poison product. That's why they still sell this poison. Unfortunately I was purchasing it because I thought it was an antidote for the poison that I was subjected to more so than others. After using it for an extended. Of time I'm feeling the side effects

No comments:

Post a Comment