It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

China Virus is purposeful infestation

This is all apart of the plan. Refer to the bible, refer to the New World order, refer to Nostradamus, what ever you want to use you will see the big plan the end and the second coming of the lord. These monsters planned the famine, disease, fire, and a seven year long world war. The war has been happening you just don't know it. In these times with technology what it is we can be at war and not all people are aware of it. I have been in the middle of it for so many years and I want a break I want my health back and I want to be able to stop worrying about where my next meal will come from.
The other part of their plan is poisoning the food and water that is why we will experience famine.

No comments:

Post a Comment