It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, January 24, 2020

Public Housing -- The foreign agent way to live

Public Housing

This is the apartments that the drug dealer RED took me to with the intention of killing me in the bathroom of his girlfriends apartment. He does not have a lease agreement here and he is not suppose to be here. He does not have a key to the apartment either. The security officer gave him access. The security officer endangered the lives of all the people who reside here, by allowing a drug dealer and killer access to the complex. If  I were a resident who was promised security I would be very upset.


While I was in his girlfriends apartment he tried keeping me there as I was walking out the door. He said I could use the computer. What a extremely stupid killer that allowed me to sign on to my blog in the apartment he was going to kill me in. All the posts that I made that day I can not find now. It would have documented the precise time and location of this incident. It was blocked by dirty FBI agents. No one showed up to help me no one was planning to stop my death. He took me to the bathroom and when he went to get his gun I left. NO ONE HELPED ME

No comments:

Post a Comment