It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, January 10, 2020

Taco Cabana on Blanco

I went into the Taco Cabana on Blanco  at approximately 5 a.m.  as you can see listed on the hours they're open 24 hours  it's Friday . It's been Friday since 12 a.m.  the manager came out after I purchase my coffee but did not fill the cup  and said it was a liability for me to be in the dining room because it does not open until 6 a.m.  she lied to her teeth  she was instructed to kick me out of the dining room . There was another woman here too she got kicked out to I went into the taco Cabana on Blanco at approximately 5 a.m. as you can see listed on the hours there open 24 hours its Friday. Its been Friday sense 12 a.m. the manager came out after I purchase my coffee but did not feel the cup and said it was a liability for me to be in the dining room because it does not open until 6 a.m. she lied to her teeth she was instructed to kick me out of the dining room. There was another woman here to she got kicked out to she apologized to everybody because the door was unlocked of course the door is unlocked your supposed to be open 24 hours on Friday thank and work 
At 7 minutes after 5 another customer arrived at the Taco Cabana. These are regular customers they know that it's supposed to be open 24 hours and when they arrived at 5 a.m. it's supposed to be open

No comments:

Post a Comment