It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse
Tuesday, July 21, 2026
Police Brutality
So the two police officers that showed up announced that the man who lives at 900 Ashby Street called them and said that he was concerned about my well-being in other words he called dispatch and he lied he's abusing the system so he can continue to harass me stalk me and cause problems for me abusive the system is a felony and apparently he's going to keep getting away with it he's not concerned about my well-being this man has been attacking me for 2 and 1/2 years he's been contacted by investigating officers and told that he's in trouble but look he continues to do it after dirty FBI agent call him to say oh you're not in trouble now the concerning thing here is the man wants to break the law not the fact that he thinks he's going to get away with it it's the fact that he wants to do it now here's the other concerning thing they're going to give me a hard time harass me and they nearly told me that I couldn't stay here simply because the man who is been attacking me for 2 and 1/2 years said that he's worried about my well-being he's not the arch diocese he doesn't have the right to call the police officers he doesn't have the right to lie to dispatch and say that he's worried about somebody's well-being when it's absolutely not true I have had huge problems with police officers on this property and they are trust passing the Arts diocese didn't call you some neighbor called you that has no control of this property he has no say about what happens at this property now chances are that particular neighbor probably didn't even call at all as I'm telling stories about crimes of police officers it could have been one of the police officers that called dispatch claiming to be the neighbor nobody confirmed who called and nobody's telling me who called and we all know the dirty tricks that dirty CIA agents play it may have looked like it was that man that called when it wasn't. There's no reason I should have to move and leave this property because somebody called and said they were concerned about my well-being that doesn't make any sense. If you're so dumb concerned about my well-being why don't you walk your happy ass over here and asked me if I'm okay why do you have to abuse the system making faults calls to police officers lying and saying you're concerned about my well-being that abusive the system and he will get away with it and it will keep happening all night and that's why I'm not moving because you're going to watch them break the law and you're going to watch as s APD allows people to get away with these crimes abuse of the system is a serious crime. I think it's pretty obvious to everybody that they're going to make phone calls and they're going to have please officers bothering me because first of all they know that I can't stand please have sores that I am genuinely afraid of them because they are sociopath because many of them have tried to kill me and they got away with it because many of them have assaulted me and grab me when I did nothing wrong did you see that police officer taking my name my ID and the recording you don't take people's identification unless they've committed a crime you have just broke the law again they're trying to get me to stop telling stories it doesn't matter if I'm telling stories here or six blocks from here I'm still telling stories they want to get me out on the open road so they can send their perverts at me to pick me up they want me out in the open road so I can be a victim of a drive-by shooting that's what they're doing that's how dirty the police officers are here in San Antonio Texas enjoy the show because they're still sitting here they have not moved and there's no reason for them to be here that's called harassment that's called terrorizing that's called police brutality
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment