It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 20, 2026

amie hardwick and daniel nagel

AMIE HARDWICK SAY A LOT TO SAY IN THIS CIRCUS AND PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO BUSINESS LISTENING TO HER BIG PLANS AND SCHEMES ARE COMPLYING TO THE GAMES. HER FAKE DEATH WAS/IS HIDEOUS SOMEONE SOAKED CIGARETTES IN WATER TO MAKE A POISON AND INJECT HER. THAT MAKES NO SENSE AND I NOW KNOW WHY IT WAS HIDEOUS NO ONE LIKES HER AND NO ONE WANTED TO DO FAVORS FOR HER. SHE AND HER MAN TOY HAVE ALL KINDS OF IDEAS ON HOW TO MAKE ME SUFFER. SHE THROWS FITS WHEN IT DOESN'T WORK AND TOO SIMPLE TO STOP WHEN SHE GETS BURNED. In these pictures her, daniel nagel and a woman calling herself Abby came to a IHOP after getting drunk. They were only there because of me. I had pictures of Daniel Nagel and evidence of her connection to the CIA. I had been filling out flyers that I was handing out all over Minnesota. So Daniel became ill while they were, Amie started calling her MIA. Daniel said to her "why are you calling me MIA?" Amie said "I am gass lighting her about your name just go with it". I heard everything sitting only 4 feet from her. Three men had followed them from the bar to the IHOP and they were flirting and teasing them. These three men looked a lot like NSA agents I met in Texas. But don't expect dopey Amie to know the NSA is following her and watching every move they make. They started teasing "MIA; MIA; MIA". Amie continued talking out loud saying Abby over and over again saying her fake name morre than anyone should say a name. She is so clever. These are the spies I deal with, morons. So Daniel started throwing up in the dinnng room then went to the bathroom with Abby's help. When they were away i handed a flyer to Amie and asked if that was a picture of her drunk friend? She read everything on it including her CIA association she seemed confused about the CIA disclosure Daniel is keeping secrets from her pals. Amie so witty said that isn't her friend right like I don't have eyes. Then Daniel and Abby left to go back to the Hotel room at the Radisson Blue. Amie was making excuses to the waitress that Daniel has insomnia and that's why she drinks so much because she hopes it will help her sleep. That does make sense that she has insomnia she has a lot of information in that head of hers and she has a list of names of spies including the sleeper cells she is activating in every city we enter. There are a list of individuals that will make sure these spies don't sleep exspecially replaying this hideous display in the IHOP. The three agent boys across from their table said "oh no your all alone, what will you do now?" Amie told them she has a boyfriend but I already knew that since he threatens me daily. You see I was at this IHOP all night every night because I had no where to go and it was freezing outside the dead of winter. So I satayed here all night until the rail started running in the morning. I would board the rail and sleep there. Then repeat the process. So they attacked me at the rail with fake security. That in another post. Amie is in every city I go to and she is still a drunk. In Long Beach California she was angry when I listed her crimes and the stupidity out of her mouth. She had 5 of her friends help her to gang up on me. They all made effort and concentrated on squeezing my bladder and urethra. It was very painful I had to get off the bus at mother's beach. I was incontitent that evening and I had to hear the ushual "What are you going to do now?" He repeated his nasty daftness as if he had the upper hand and had finally achieved some sort of success. I walked across the beach, showered, put on clean cloths and washed the other cloths. I was sleeping on a picnic table. So what that daft moron achieved was showing what Amie and those Diva idiots could never do and never survive without breaking. Ever hear the term it will return on you ten fold that is what I an going to do. This woman is too stupid to be successful in this circus her team are just bullie, which means they are insecure little children. You never reach any level of success with bullies that don't weigh out the consequence. In every city we enter she wears the same coat and uses the same purse. So many of us are instructed to get rid of our clothes and accessaries in every city if we have worn it more than once we can not use it again because of eagle eye which is of course only one reason for this. Of course this spy does not think the same rules apply to her. That is perfectly OK with me I have two dozen pictures of this coat in many cities even santa monica. It makes you wonder if she is doing this on purpose. Then again when you are dealing with a bunch of drunks you know they are going to make major mistakes and you wait. This woman shops all day and drinks all night. She is just like Daniel Nagel. I have many pictures of her in the bars with her pals and she is always the one that needs assistance to walk at the end of the night. Now the actual Daniel Nagel is the one that placed all the spies and citizen based agents at Mall of America. She walked them in herself and nogationated the deal to have them working at the stores. I was able to have a conversation with them about this situation and they disclosed that Daniel is there shopping every day. I mean every day, she walks in the following day spending hours in the store looking around at every item for sale. The following day the employees are baffled saying "you saw everything we have yesterday and the day before". They disclosed they did not put out any new products and it is uncomfortable when she is around being that she is unstable and could be writing in a report they are doing things they are not doing. She might be claiming they are not functional in their position if they choose not to wait on her hand and foot treating her like royality. You never know what she will do next. This is the woman sending me fake emails from members of congress and senate. When she sends the emails the template she uses for the letter head is always attached. Now she do you think is causing that to happen? That is solid evidence of fraud someone is one step ahead of her and that is easy when she is this sloppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment