It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 26, 2026

A WOMAN NAMED STRUMMER NAMED AFTER JOE STRUMMER-WOODY

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LOOK AND THEY ARE FOUND WHY CAN'T THE FBI DO THIS. WHAT IS THE MALFUNCTION? NOW THEY ARE GOING TO TELL US THEY CAN'T ARREST THEM BECAUSE KAMALA SAID THEY CAN'T DO THEIR JOBS OR ARE THEY AFRAID OF THE CIA? WHAT IS IT THIS TIME? THE THREE WOMEN LISTED HERE ARE THE SAME WOMAN. THAT ID SHE HAD SO MANY YEARS AGO IS SO EASY TO GET WHEN YOU DO FAVORS FOR THE CIA. WHAT'S UP WITH JOE STRUMMER? I AM STARTING TO THINK HE IS WOODY WOOD PECKER DOES ANYONE KNOW? THEY FBI IS PLAYING DUMB
I told everyone on the planet I was going to meet Joe Strummer. I got my babysitting shift covered, decided on an Electric Warrior T-shirt, and took the train to St. Ann’s Warehouse from my dorm in the East Village. It’s April 2002 and I’m on the guest list. The Mescaleros take the stage. I recognize the way Joe pumps his leg in time with the music, but he’s playing alongside a trombone and a violin. Not the snapshot I’d envisioned. When the show ends, I loiter near a police barricade that blocks the stairs to the dressing room. Any minute and DJ Scratchy will appear and lead me by the hand to Joe, where we’ll hug and pose for pictures before a crowd who, though they’ve known him longer, will envy the bond I have with their hero. I was named after him.

No comments:

Post a Comment