It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 20, 2026

Cookie is what I call it

He was in Minnesota with the hundreds of other Texans playing games with my head so they thought. He appears to be working construction that is his cover. He may not have been working at all. He was staying at the Marriot by Mall of America. I had not eaten in 2 weeks. Kyle filled three buses full of Texans and he was putting them in four different Hotels in eagan minnesota which soon turned into 6. Kyle had the big idea to make me believe that I never left Texas if I saw a lot of familar faces from Texas. He was playing a Matrix game loosing at it. Christopher Dech sent a mass text messages to those staying at the homewood suites and the other Hotels. In the text messages they were instructed to walk past me go to the grocery store buy food and walk past me with the food flaunting it in my face. They were all smiles and enjoying watching me suffer with hunger pains. It was the hottest summer Minnesota had ever experienced but I was freezing in the middle of the night. See when you are homeless no matter the season you have to layer your clothes. I thought that us homeless would acclumate to the weather but it wasn't always true. I watched people in shorts and tank tops while i dressed in layers. It wasn't always this way is depended on the team that happened to be there at the time. When I and several otheres repeated the condition I lived at that time, fake individuals would yell we need to help. They didn't mean it; it was the game they play trying to create anxiety. Someone far to the right would yell, "I will help her". This fat man in the picture was that person yelling a false claim. I stood next to his truck at the gas station. Everyone started laughing, I had no idea why they were laughing. He came out of the gas station i asked for help and he said he didn't have time. He nearly pushed me to the ground with his door in such a hurry to get out of there. He yelled "get away". I sure am glad I got his plates. So here in NYC a group came in that haven't been around in a while, I heard that same phrase "I will help her", that came from that exact location it came from in 2022. It was the same fat man. That is a distinct tell. As you can see by looking at fat boy he has never missed a meal he doesn't know the hardship I was forced to endure and he likely never will live threw the same adversity as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment