It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse
Tuesday, July 21, 2026
My Estate in Bay City MI
A STING IN MICHIGAN MY RICH AUNT LEFT ME AN ESTATE
Inbox
Inbox
Message 1 of 1. For JAWS, turn virtual PC Cursor on if needed.
Daw Neer
To: me, and 17 others
·
Sun, Oct 19, 2025 at 2:12 PM
Message Body
I had a $450,000 estate in Bay City Michigan
I was told the story after I got an apartment in San Antonio I was told that in 2020 I had a $450,000 estate in Bay City Michigan the attorneys that were in charge of the estate went to find me they went to my brother's house and they talked to Jackie nearing about my whereabouts. So then she devised a plan with my ex-husband Greg Marshall and all the other idiots of how they were going to take the 450,000 estate. They couldn't use Jackie nearing to go get a fake ID and commit forgery and identity theft because the attorneys had already talked to her and knew that she was Jackie nearing my sister-in-law. The story goes that Greg Marshall called his sister Carol Hurley and asked her if she would be willing to impersonate Dawn nearing Marshall and sign on the dotted line for $450,000.
Apparently and obviously Carol Hurley was willing to do so and went and got a fake ID with the help of CIA operatives and FBI agent that isn't really an FBI agent agent Barbie doll. Then she went and signed for the $450,000. It was a house on center avenue. Well apparently whoever lives in that house and center avenue one of those big mansions that is on center avenue in Bay City Michigan is involved and they're involved in stealing the $450,000 estate that's why I got a picture of that house I did put it on my blog somebody deleted it I did have pictures printed of it really unable to make the connection between the house and the $450,000 estate as usual I thought they were lying to me and making up a gaslighting story because all of this is very fantastic and it feels farfetched but as usual I was wrong in my assumption that it was a gas letting story and it was very real and very true.
It took more than a year before I finally believed it and it took me receiving evidence.
That dog that Carol Hurley is sleeping with continuously said don't spend your own money she's got bills to pay I was actually driving through Michigan and I was in Port Huron I was using my debit card at a Walmart and I was getting cash back so that I would have cash and I wouldn't starve to death like they've done to me so many times before well apparently I didn't get enough money because I did start today and I don't know how I survived 3 weeks without food.
So then the story evolved and more information came in about the $450,000 everybody that was involved and everybody that knew about it got a little chunk of the estate they started telling me that my parents got money from the estate. My mother was killed in February of 2021 if she got money from the estate it wasn't very much.
Apparently my daughter bought a house and I was wondering where the down payment came from the story is that her father gave her the down payment to the house but now they're telling me that everybody got a chunk from the estate that was mine my children are in need they're wearing rags and they're eating food bank food they don't have a mother so why didn't that $450,000 go towards taking care of my children? Why are my children still suffering if I had an estate for $450,000 what the hell is wrong with you sick people?
Greg Marshall continued to say that he only got a small percentage of the $450,000 it wasn't enough to get his own home to move his children into their own home so they could have their own bedroom it wasn't enough to go to a grocery store and buy them real food instead of feeding them food bank food. Apparently he bought a new vehicle and some very expensive electronics like a gamers laptop and a gamers phone from what I understand those are very expensive but I'm not technically suave like a gamer who sits in front of a game for 48 hours straight s******* in a commode refusing to shower.
When I continued to question him about the way that he was taking care of the children and the fact that they were wearing rags and I had to call them what was it frumpy
I couldn't afford to take care of myself I was starving on the streets Jacksonville.
Jackie nearing acted like she didn't know where I was but she is heavily involved in attacking me she knows exactly where I am she knows that I'm suffering she has access to all of my social media she has access to all of my phones and she's got a bunch of pictures of her and Prince on her social media. What she does to me she does is a favor to Prince she has severe narcissistic personality disorder she was set up with my brother on purpose to cheat on him to abuse him to treat him badly and that's exactly what she did she's abusive to her children she's abusive to my brother and it was all a setup from the beginning. My brother won't leave her he's still with her no matter how many things I tell him like the fact that she's poisoning his food and drink like when I list how many times she cheated on him and the fact that she drove all the way tonight I agree falls just to cheat on my brother she took several trips to California to see her family refusing to take her husband with her because she was cheating on him they had a man named Lenny living in the house which was my brother's best friend and she was sleeping with him.
My brother continuously be is loyal to this very sick fat woman and he continues to put himself in harm's Way no matter what I tell him no matter when I give him the evidence of what she's doing he continues to be loyal like a dog that's something both of us are plagued with it's a sickness.
So people like congressman with King Castro and Carol Hurley were told that they had to put money in my account and I was not to run out of money each month because they were holding my money. You can imagine how upsetting it was for me to hear somebody saying don't spend all my money don't spend all my money it's not your money you didn't earn anything you have nothing you stole it. Constant non-stop then I have women like Stephanie Walker pretending to be my daughter telling me to buy things for my daughter and send it to her my daughter doesn't get anything I send to her because Carrie Coleman Robertson is getting the mail at Hubert Robertson's house. And although my daughter would like the things that I'm buying for her she's never seen any of it the cards that I write the long letters that I write trying to reestablish a relationship with my daughter she doesn't get any of it none of it.
And that Stephanie Walker over there saying yes Mom I do get it that Stephanie Walker Stephanie Walker needs her ass kicked maybe if you kick her ass she'll stop using those drugs.
When I was in Eagan Minnesota and I was homeless the whole reason that I was there because I was going to the police department to get my property that was in the property room and I ended up stranded in Eagan Minnesota I continuously said over and over again that if I ever came face to face with Stephanie Walker then I would beat on her yell at her pull her hair kick her it worked they sent her into a Walmart.
She's dating that lead vocalist from the group t-core it's spelled t c h o r t he says that's not the way it's pronounced when I say t Court it looks like it's pronounced that way. You're definitely going to court. His given name is Loki so on her Facebook page it says dating Loki. We constantly have to listen to her saying that he's only with her because of her big butt and she hopes she doesn't lose her big butt. She knows that she will lose it when she's doing the drugs. And she says it over and over again it's obnoxious and annoying. She really likes him. So when I was sitting on a bench outside of Walmart and Stephanie Walker showed up I could look through the parking lot and see that somebody was high and I announced to everybody look at that person they're high as a kite. When she got closer to us we could see that it was Stephanie Walker. She claimed that she had to do the drugs to have courage because she didn't like what she was doing to me she didn't want to do it but she was forced to do so. So she did drugs so that she could do it she followed me through the Walmart trying to create an emotional outburst continuously saying she's not Stephanie Walker but I have all kinds of pictures of her she was in the shelter with me she was mean as hell and she was colluding with Marshall Mathers one of them. So I took videos of her and I tried to have a conversation with her that did not go well they were hoping for the angry outburst congressman Castro does the exact same thing he's got an attorney's mentality level and if I have an angry outburst and I'm yelling and screaming at somebody maybe if I put my hands on them then they get away with all the crimes they've committed against me that's the way his mind works we're talking about a man that tried to get an impeachment was getting as much screen time as he possibly could get and is currently lying to the world about border control he created the problem and we're going to talk about that too
Reply
Reply all
Forward
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment