It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse
Sunday, July 26, 2026
Hayley the cat using a woman named Abby on Bart San Fransico
Abby looks like Hayley the cat she acts like her too. She is with four men who are agent/spies all very familar. She was flirty and she was putting her feet on the one with dark hair. He said "Abby your getting me dirty". He got up and moved to another seat. She talked about Apple cider wine she wanted to drink when they all got to her place. When was loud talking about her hate of Tayloe Swift and she has a crush on Harry Styles. She was trying to get me to play the crush game. She thought she could give enough info to get me to announce I had a crush on Harry. I wasn't in the mood to play these games with all they were doing to me in San Fransico. The agent she offended was looking for transport to go see is Dad. It was a few days before Father's Day. He said it is impossible to find commute options on Father's Day weekend. There were two agents following them doing the same thing I was doing. One of the men was leaning into her advancements I decided they would be the ones busy that evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment