It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse
Tuesday, July 21, 2026
Angela Farley mean as a badger
In Staten Island I had a new problem. A woman following me all over the island. She ended up on a bus I was on going to the bricktown mall. She was on the bus listen to music being very loud and dancing around. She came and stood next to my seat and when i smiled she started screaming at me. She kept yelling why are you on the bus? She yelled I am from here and I work. I take this bus every day because I work.
Now if we all ponder to the shelters there was an individual using homeless residents of all the shelters yelling and screaming at people they work they have a job which meant they are more important and have a higher status than anyone at the sheleter they were telling people they weren't allowed to make noise or even move around because they worrk and others don't.
This nasty woman was screaming on the bus the same retoric that others are less than her because she works. She announced "yes I have a lot of energy". That was something I said to myself not outloud in reference to her erratic behavior singing loud and dancing on the bus. She was using my compliment to attack me as if I had said something offensive. She yelled that I had looked in her eye and she had her fingernail in my face. Apparently she only has one eye and it is something that is forbidden to look in someone's eyes when you are listening to them talking to you. when I was growing up that was a sign of respect and it indicates you are attentivly listening to them but for this woman it is a reason to scream at someone calling them names and try to start a physical altercation. She kept yelling at me that I am a demon and monster. She repeated over and over again "I know what you are, your a demon and a monster". Now this is something I have been hearing from people who have watched Hazbin Hotel for the first time. She just kept saying this screaming it. She had her finger in my face the entire time and I thought she was going to strike me physically. When she said "your a demon", I simply replied with I wish I was because you would already be laying on the ground.
As her screaming and volume increased I made a call to 911 dispatch told them where the bus was and where it would end up. No officers were dispatched and I never recieved help with the hideous woman.
She began to move away from me when I called 911 when I was giving a discription of my attacker she screamed "I am 35 and I have a job". It would have been pretty telling had she announced I don't have a job why would this stranger know anything about me or my employement status. She clearly doesn't have any sense she doesn't even understand an animated series about my quest.
her team lead
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment