It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse
Sunday, July 26, 2026
Five Finger Death Punch is going to eat me alive
There is a lot of arguing right now that it was someone that looked like him and not him. I don't believe any of them. It looks like him and he has been a huge problem for me and it is time for the world to know.
I have social media pictures of him and he has tattos on his hands, in some of those pictures taken on the same day there are no tattoos on his hands. That is sloppy work and when will he be standing before the council?
These fools come in and they attempt to copy what has been done before they came along they don't ever do it the exact same.
So all you SAPD and residents of San Antonio remember when they were giving homeless drug addicts money to attach themselves to me, following me around and trying to befriend me to control me. Most of them were instructed to sexually assualt me. Mr. Anderson who worked for groupers was one of them that was paid to control me. He was pulled in by Chief McManus.
This singer came in and decided to copy the same method. In Santa Monica he was paying the homeless drug addicts and he told them to hurt me and may have even instructed them to kill me. So in California things were different for these fools. Those drug addicts that were given money before they did the deed they went to buy drugs and that was the last time because they died. Those drug addicts were dropping like flies they were finding bodies everywhere. On the beach, on the benches, in the bathrooms. One man was found slumped on the toilet and the clean up crew found him. I was there getting videos and pictures. I put all that on my facebook and this moron was finally alerted of what was happening after he caused the death of dozens. He is a moron. He showed up I was at the crime scene on a bench. He ran up on the bathroom to see who it was and he lost his mind to finally figure up he was up against some that are more powerful and smarter. Someone instructed me to ask for a cig. I asked him and he said "I am going to eat you alive". what loose cannon that is out of control. Who says that? Maybe someone who does that? Think about it when you are very very angry and raging what do you say? When you threaten someone in the heat of the moment and you mean it; what do you say? Generally people say things they have done and things they are capable of doing. They say things they are capable of doing because it is the heat of the moment and they mean it. I hear people say I am going to put a cap in your ass. I hear "I am going to blacken both your eyes", I hear, "I am going to hit so hard I will send you into next week", I hear "I am going to turn you into spaggetti", I hear, "I am going to break your legs". I never hear "I am going to eat you alive". Now you know what he is.
It's him he is out of control he has accessed all my devices and the phones don't function properly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment