It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 20, 2026

Officer Robison Patterson

When I have to deal with this officer face to face he puts on a fake name : Patterson. All the San Antonio Officers were putting on fake names, many of them disclosed it was FBI Agent Barbie Doll that ordered them to do this but that doesn't mean it was actually her. During one of my seven visits to the FBI the agent told this is a very illegal and it should not be happening. Now I didn't see them do anything but I did see them write it down and begin to make a list of all the officers that did this with no objection. I also was informed that some officers made calls to the FBI about what they were required to do. As you can imagine the officers that made the phone call to FBI have just secured their positions and their retirement funds. They will not be prosecuted and may be called witnesses. This creep in the picture is NOT one of the officers that made the call. This animal is now currently in NYC I am not sure if he is working the fire dept. in Staten Island or he is working the police force. His threatening nasty mouth never closes in my house. In Oct. 2018 I was sitting at a starbucks when a group of Officers were ordered to come pick me up and take me into the jail. I did nothing wrong. On that evening I walked from San Antonio Community College to the riverside mall. It was erie and quiet during that walk. I am ushually followed and have many spies around me but this evening no one was around and it was quiet like the city had been cleaned out of all minions. Normally when this happens it's because they are about to make another attempt on my life and they don't want wittnesses. That is why when laying in the jail I started to ponder the possibilty that I was put in there to keep hidden from the killers. Still not clear on that. The evening I was sitting at the Starbucks a park police officer was circling me asking if I was alright. For me that statement simply means I am one of your attackers I am one the criminals in the game. I was upset and did not give a reply. I call that one Officer Dirt he is as old as dirt. He started yelling at me; "are you alright?" When I refused to answer he got off his bike put his hand on his billy club and started to approach me. His billy club is his flash light because billie clubs are now against the law. I do believe he was going to hit me or hold it over my head as yelled at me. Three SAPD officers rode up on their bike put their hand and said "we got this". they called in my name it was not necessary for them to ID me because they all know who I am. They were told to take me in. We waited more than 30 minutes for female officers to show up to search me. When that went over the radio I don't think they disclosed my name but this officer in the picture knew it was me some mysterious way. He gathered more than 12 bike officers to come to the location. He was yelling; "we finally got her". The other officers said "she doesn't look very dangerous", Patterson then said "wait until she starts taking pictures and making videos of us then you will see she is dangerous". Now that statement he made is very important he uses it often and uses different variations of that statement. On this evening he wore the name Robinson. I was sure to get the name and badge number he was threatening me and taunting me the enter time when i was being loaded in the paddy wagon. I was not searched no female officers showed up to do the search. When we were on our way I heard the officers being informed Chief McManus was at the jail. That explained why no officers showed up to seearch me he didn't want me there the same time he was there. The officers were told to hold me outside the jail until he left. They said they held me long enough and took me in. The sociopath was standing right there. Now all of you think of all the reasons the Chief showed concern that he would see me there....all my data has been deleted and them unlawfully detaining me is earsed from the record. Who walks with our ugly Chief who else saw what he was doing. Now that one in the picture is here in NYC when i went to happy science church I collected some books. Someone was saying with a child like snarky voice, "wait until you see what she is going to do with them". Same statement and same voicce. This creepy rapist has no business being on the police force and he is still on SAPD payrole while he is here in NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment