It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse
Tuesday, July 21, 2026
Brooklyn Library breaking the law charging people to use the library
As I traveled across the country I was getting Library cards for each Library I used these were important for many reasons. As you all well know any time my name is entered into any systems it gives the legal right to investigation teams to access their systems looking at all the employees including those placed there by Andre and other spy teams. It gives them the right to see which systems are downloaded to control my activity on the computers of the library. That also means they have access to all the devices that connect to their WiFi and all cameras. When accessing the cameras they are able to pinpoint all the individuals who are following in each city and across the country. Thank goodness for advance technology that can see all life forms that follow.
So in 2023 when I was in Beverly hills california the house on Rodeo drive had the blue SUV that followed me across the country and I left an envelope in their box. The dumbasses thought it was a good reason or excuse to send officers for an emergency detention. I went to the park to sleep. Many were laying in the park but Jalen Snedeker showed up dressed as a security officer he was kicking me. He claimed to be security for the park but all the locals in Beverly Hills informed me that the security for that park was the police dept.
I went to the Library from their and Jalen Snedeker decided to play more games believing I had no money he tried to manipulate the Librians to be charging a dollar to obtain a Library card and to use the Library. The Librarian quickly corrected the mishap saying no it does not cost anything. The asian and her man on Rodeo Drive are a huge problem for every city they enter trying to change city policies and laws.
So a team entered this game and they started yelling it wasn't legal for me to have a library card if I am not a legal resident. Now here is the important thing for us to learn about this team, they are idiots and too daft to look closer at all things that lay before them. Those Library cards I was given in each city are limited based on my residency. I can only use the Library and their computers I am not allowed to check out items. Now is it still illegal? No it is perfectly legal that moronic Andrea that works as a supervisor of SAPD decided she would manipulate every Library causing them to refuse me a Library card. She was interferring with a major investigation, a federal investigation. That is a felony.
Boston was the first Library that denied me a card. Lizzo was working as security and she was staring me down like she was going to do me bodily harm. As I tried to use the printer to make copies it shut down completely. I have videos of dealing with the Librarian that had no idea how to do the job. She was rude and snarky.
Here in Brooklyn they went a step further they shut down my Library card completely and they refused to give me a library card. The team members of this library were not familar. I was able to get pictures and videos of each of them. Brittnany was the worst of them yelling at me and snapping at me there is no account for me and she refused to open a library account for me and she was not professional she should not be working at the library if she can't do the job in a professional manner. I filed complaints about the behavior of the employees and their threatening demenor nothing was done about this as ushual.
This team at the Brooklyn Library have a bad habit of announcing the way they believe things should be done rather than becoming versed with the law and the policies written for libraries across the country. Their team will sink fast and hard exactly the way NIX Hospital sank and closed.
So now all Libraries in Brooklyn are charging people a dollar to use the Library and use the computers this is not legal and the morons that work there don't even take the time to know the law.
Sometimes this spy actress referrs to herself as Kelly Pickler and sometimes she calls herself Natalia. She is constantly running her mouth trying to paint some sort of picture that she is good and I am bad. She literally puts words in my mouth and she claims that I have said something offesive when it fact it should not offend anyone but she twists everything like the way people twist scription. Currently she is bragging I will not cash any of my checks.
In Miami South Beach she was in the Library while i was there. She was standing at the printer when I tried to collect my documents. She had a snarky, snotty mouth "I am scanning not printer". It was dripping with I am good and you are bad; I am big and you are small. Then this moron went to the counter to pay for scans that are free. It was an attempt, (a feible), attempt to make look bad she was paying for free things and I wasn't. This woman is so hideous this is the moron that doesn't know the law doesn't bother to learn the law and will never obey the law. She leaves a trail of evidence, pictures, videos of her illegal activity. She was invited to go out on an yacht for a dinner party and she decided to sabotage the yacht. She showed up at the boat several hours before it was due to push off and found the capitain their. She called the police claiming there was an intruder on the boat. The police arrived and confirmed it was the captain of the boat. Well your spy is an idiot how hard was it for her to find out that was the captain? Now there are call sheets and police reports surrounding this activity that is the stupiest thing I have ever seen this woman is a half-witt.
There were many Yachts bburning in Miami and a couple of them were announced loudly to me because this idiot spy did it and everyone knows who was behind it. There were children on those boats this thing is a monster and needs to be stopped
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment