It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, July 30, 2026

Letter

My name is Dawn Neering Marshall, I was driving through Minnesota so I could go to the NSA and deliver papers. As I drove across the country I was sharing my story with every police department and every city hall and Church in every city that I stopped in. There were sapd officers some criminals and a couple of agents that were chasing me across the country playing games. Officer Thomas Boyle, Officer Christopher Dech, Timothy Wilson, Dan Nelson, Clint Roderick, Bill Russell, and they are controlled by two women, Andre and Hayley. On March 16th they decided to draw up fake papers claiming that the Enterprise rental vehicle that I was in was it stolen vehicle. They decided to claim non-payment however I was charged with receiving stolen property. The court papers are hideous and a lot of people in Dakota county will lose their job because of those papers. I was arrested on March 19th by an officer Ryan winegardner in Eagan Minnesota. I was put in the Dakota county jail and I was there for months I never received a speedy trial, a fair trial, or any trial at all. I talked to an attorney named Thomas dunnwald who was talking at me through his teeth telling me that he would continue to interrupt me as long as I wasn't saying what he wanted to hear. During a pre hearing he violated attorney client confidentiality. He told me that he was a close personal friend of Joaquin Castro and Ted Cruz. In a court of law on the record he said that he was taking my case he didn't say pro bono he said pro se. Obviously attorneys don't take cases pro se. this man then ordered a competency test announcing that he was doing a favor for working Castro and Ted Cruz by doing so. I tried to fire him in a court of law and the court told me to be quiet I wasn't allowed to speak. The judge was being influenced and manipulated by Andre. I was unable to bail myself out and I made more than 600 phone calls to attorneys while I was in the jail trying to get help with my situation. The phone calls were being rerouted while I was in the jail and I was talking to police officers both the police officers from Texas and police officers that work in the Dakota county jail. I talked to three different officers that work in the Eagan Police department they were on the phone pretending to be attorneys. Joaquin Castro played this game and Thomas Dunnwald. I was never able to get anybody to represent me. A judge ordered a civil commitment hearing after a fraudulent competency test was presented in a court of law the competency test was written by Rory Vance and his wife Michelle Vance. It was the most hideous thing that anybody ever tried to present in a court of law. It appeared as though an sapd officer also helped writing that competency test. The entire thing was dismissed on May 23rd. An attorney named Scott Baker came to see me in the jail yelling at me that it was not dismissed he was trying to overrule what judge Taylor had already done he did not recognize her as an authority apparently he doesn't recognize anybody as an authority including the law. When I was released from the jail I was able to get one night in a hotel and by some clothing and food. I went to the Eagan Police department in Minnesota because they were holding my property in their property room. They lied to me and told me that the property is not in the property room and when one officer with blonde hair found out that I had money and I was making purchases and able to provide for myself my account was accessed and all of my money was taken. That officer was in direct contact with Andre. July 22nd my bank account was taken I had no money no way to feed myself or obtain shelter. I have been on the streets of Minnesota starving. I went to the Eagan Police department to file a police report about the stolen funds. The police officer I talked to was being manipulated by an officer Christopher dech of San Antonio. The officer refused to write the police report and refused to do an investigation into the stolen funds. Him and two other officers sent me back out on the streets knowing that I had nowhere to go knowing that I had gone more than a week without eating. At this time I have gone 12 days without eating a meal I have no shelter and nowhere to go. I went to the veterans administration asking for help asking for shelter asking for food assistance the man working the desk his name was Aaron and he's not really an employee of the veterans administration at all. Andre and officer Christopher deck we're yelling at me that I needed to go to the salvation army. when I was at the veterans administration they said that I was unable to obtain any shelter unless I was able to call the shelter and arrange an appointment. Obviously I don't have any phone service they took my bank account. So therefore I can't call any shelter and obtain a bed. Why should I have to go to a shelter when SGT. Jailen Snedecker of the Dakota County Sheriff's department helped to hold me in the jail unlawfully and he is currently helping to keep me on the streets. I should be compensated and I should not have to hear Officer Christopher Dech yelling and swearing that I can't have food and I can't have a room to stay in. When I was applying for assistance he said ALL that money is mine anyway your account is connected to mine. The man that unlawfully connected my account to his went to the Eagan Police Department and claimed I am harassing him. These Texas Police Officers are in Minnesota to attack me they have no connection to Minnesota. Emma Digiovine is also helping Andre and Hayley. all these women are influencial. they weiled all these police officers and employees of hotels, fed ex, postal service, and many other organizations I attempted to utilize to survive this torture. Please help me without help I fear I will die on the streets of Eagan Minnesota.

No comments:

Post a Comment