It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse
Monday, July 20, 2026
Alaska Chris I call it some say Kyle
So in 2022 all those that were involved in the circus were required to come to this location including this guy. NSA agents, Government Officials and other high ranking officials showed, the hammer started to come down and awareness of what these fools had been doing for years was created. As heads started to roll and threats of indictments this guy and his pal decided to run. When i went to the airport I recieved directive which way to go and who to look for. They all started yelling "does he look familar?". Yes he looks very familar. I have recieved numerous threats from this individual and he follows me. He is a master of disguise so I struggled to recognise him. He and his pal went in the elevator and I followed. They started to talk about active duty assignments and asking each other what the weather was like in Alaska. They are so cool and they have great cover stories. His active duty pal had tats and piercings all over his face he must have a push over 1st sergant. Wow how the Army has changed.
The dimple in the chin had a lot of tattoos all over his arm they looked old that always is a mystery to me about these spies who are masters of disguise. It wasn't temporary.
I was positive they are not military.
Before long I heard a lot of noise I was hearing yelling; "If we have to stay here so do you", "who told you, you were allowed to leave", "You better get your ass back to that Hotel", "I will bury your ass if you leave", "why is OK for those flunkies to be flying out we are required to be here and so are you". There was a lot of upset people. They could have used the excuse that they were going to sit at the airport watching security and airport police because there were many agents before them that were doing that very thing at the airport. I wouldn't be surprised they knew nothing about the undercover operations happening at the airport. Not very bright these two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment