It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse
Sunday, July 26, 2026
Apple Valley Minnesota
I became very angry I went more than two months without my bank account. I announced I was going to get a police report about Jackson threatening me at the Apple Valley AmericaInn. So his woman made me a deal and said she would give me back my bank account if I didn't file the police report. I went to the police station to talk to an officer about idenity theft. I explained my problems with my bank account and he told me to call the bank on speaker. He knew who the spies were that were manipulating the account pretending to be customer service when my calls were simply being rerouted to their phones. Tia a nasty asain answered the phone and a latino that is from New York. He tried to use a fake accent I demanded to talk to his supervisor and the call was disconnected the officer instructed me to call back and Tia answered the phone she had excuses the ushual annoying voice repeating "I appoligise for the inconvince". She says this over and over again and I am sick of her condesending snarky shit. The officer introduced himself and the call was disconnected. We called back again and we got the dumb latino on the phone with the fake accent. The Officer introduced himself right away and that idiots fake accent disappeared. He said he was going to reconnect the account and make it active. I didn't believe it but I sertainly appreciated the officers help I never get help like this I am never treated justly anywhere I go. He gave me the idenity theft paper work and left.
The card did work but I knew that it wouldn't last long when black pick up truck found out he would come to my location and when i used the card he would obtain information and shut it down again.
My card worked for only two weeks or so when they took it again. I had a deal with Jackson's woman she didn't keep the deal. She acted stupid lying saying she lost control of the account. There we go don't except this creeps to keep up their end of the deal ever. So my account is locked up and frozen now I can't get my money. Jackson I am not playing with you. Time for indictment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment