It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse
Sunday, July 26, 2026
Bathhroom Games I always say Boyle and SAPD officers
These bathroom games are played across the country for many years. In San Antonio when they made me homeless they would put poison in my food and drink then when I needed a bathroom because of the stool softners and laxitives I comsumed they would close all all the bathrooms. Now it's as if someone is squeezing my bladder and urethra I need to find a bathroom quickly to relieve the pain. So when I am looking for a bathroom there is some cop to the right that tells me over and over again to find a tree or pop a squat outside. He says this over and over agin while telling all those witnessing that he is going to have me arrested for indecent exsposure, that is a ticketable offensive people aren't ushually arrested but that dirty Iowa Cop just does what he wants. So here in Stamford Connectcut he did the same thing. When my only option was the portapotties in the parking lot of the police station mysteriously a truck showed up to take them away. An Officer came out to see what was happening as if the pick up was a surprise. I am positive it was a surprise it is as if they had a truck waiting so they could play this game. When I drove threw Michigan I thought it was Kyle and those same SAPD Officers playing this game. I was told it was the Cats. I guess everyone is playing the dumb ass bathroom games
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment