It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Walt Smith

He was contacting Gerald Galle and Walt Smith telling them to keep me away from computers and keep me from talking to NSA and secret service. As I told my story the best I could he sent several of his harden criminals to hunt me down. One evening while I was in the back yard of Walt Smith’s house 11339 Mentmore St. Helotes Texas 78023 to attack me they were running through the neighbors yard I am guessing they were getting themselves in position to take a shot at me and one of them that was still diligently help was Officer Nick Dosier. That’s what Julian was busy doing and what was   

No comments:

Post a Comment