It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, January 14, 2019

Melissa Vega

The Castro Brothers sent this reporter following and stalking me around the city. As she followed me she was laughing wearing risque clothing with 2 inches of make up as you see her. I don’t don’t know what she was told and why in her little brain any of this was OK. It’s not OK on was on the streets starving and nearly falling out from exhaustion and then I had to deal with her and one other male reporter. The first day I ever saw her was the day I went to see the Mayor and asked him if he had time to talk. He was laughing and said he was busy. That’s when you know your dealing with a sociopath I was on the streets and near death he did it and found it to be funny. I had a video of my encounter with the mayor it has been on instagram since it was made and the Castro Brothers had my instagram deleted with the help of Mark Zuckerberg. Zuckerberg very soon will be in front of congress once again lying in the same manner that he was previously lying to congress this man has deleted sensitive data in an important serious investigation for years he has shut down every facebook account I have built. He deleted a facebook that I had for ten years and it was the last pictures of my babies I had I have been completely stripped to the bone by the Castro Brothers and they just keep attacking. These are only a few of the reasons that getting a bullet in the head would have been more merciful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment