It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

screaming minion

Here is a screaming minion she had been following me in her auto for months and when I walked through this city collecting the license plates I was instructed to collect she started freaking out acting like a lunatic. This day she kept following me in her vehicle and her you see she resorted to chasing me on foot. she left her place of employment to chase me on foot. It took her a block or more to catch up to me and mind  you I was walking and taking pictures. Do you see in the picture what she is doing? Covering her name tag with her hand. That makes the announcement loudly that she is aware what she is doing is wrong man’s law and God’s law but she is doing it anyway just to do the Castro Brothers a favor. She was trying to tell me that what I was doing was unlawful LMAO yes because federal and national agencies are in the habit of instructing people to do unlawful things. Oh no take pictures and videos is unlawful let’s quickly reopen the Rodney King case this woman is going to rewrite the laws. One man was screaming in my face that it is a violation of privacy. How stupid these plates are out in the open so you can be identified when committing a crime which you all are. Call city hall buddy those traffic cams are violating your privacy. That’s right here in San Antonio we have the stupidest people in the country. 




No comments:

Post a Comment