It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

starbucks dirty police

Dirty Police Officers have been chasing me around this city for years. They were playing a game of coming into the starbucks where I was and hanging out making their presence known to scare me Julian Castro desperately hoping I would give up on life when I was there were thousands in this city following me. It was upsetting surely but I was so happy to see him pull so many in that I know are going to loose their jobs and some will be looking at criminal charges. You can see my tumblr account from early 2018 the dirty police officers were using to implement psychological warfare hoping it would make me feel suicidal because they were being nasty and saying the most nasty things about my posts. Sorry you idiots don’t have the power to keep me from loving myself, you just don’t matter in my world. It’s amazing these social media sites were built and designed to give the agents what they need to do their investigation and every time one of these ugly people hit my account with their trolling madness the agents’ eyes focus right on to them. Proving yet again that San Antonio has the most dim witted individuals in the nation. WOW

No comments:

Post a Comment