It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

judge patterson

I visited the Methodist ER in October of 2017 and while I was waiting to be seen Congressman Castro, Julian Castro and Chief McManus contacted the ER and told the staff that I was mentally ill and should be evaluated and held in behavioral health. They also went the extra mile and contacted the security officer working the ER that evening that security officer watched me like a hawk and wouldn't leave me be during my stay at the hospital. The attending doctor did his job well and he never questioned my level of LOC or mental capacity which leads me to believe he refused to comply with the requests of the Castros and Chief. The nurse asked me questions about why I suspected that someone had put meds in my drink, she was checking to see if I was mentally stable. In the end the blood tests I had completed at your facility will prove that those prescription meds were in fact tainting my system and I thank you for helping me with this. I felt it necessary to inform you that Congressman Castro and Chief McManus are contacting your institution and attempting to get your medical professionals to violate HIPAA and the privacy act; they have done this very same thing with other hospitals and your staff are some of the few that did not violate HIPAA and when this is concluded I will happily announce that the Methodist Hospital is one of the few that can absolutely be trusted thank you so much and god bless you.
Thank you for your attention in this matter.
Dawn Neering
Of course this letter that was sent to the Methodist Hospital isn’t going to do any good at all because Chief McManus is sleeping with a member of the Hospital’s board Judge Patterson pictured above. 
In 2014 when I returned to San Antonio to fight for my children this was the first job got at this hospital. She was on the board telling everyone to treat me in a special way. The head of security of was contacted and told I was of special interest to the Castro Brothers and Chief William McManus. I was being followed  as I went to work and being followed and chased as I left work. I went to the head of security and told him what was happening to me and that I needed help I showed him copies of my police reports. Mark Jenkins responded with “Well they’re not on hospital property are they?” He had an agreement with my stalkers that they were not to come on the hospital property. How are you going to trust sociopaths to keep their word, yes they were on hospital property. Mark Jenkins was taking pictures of me while I was working and sending them to Julian and Joaquin Castro what they then did with those pictures? A lot stay tuned to how sick these men are and what they did with the pictures of me. 
Mark Jenkins then was continuously week after week taking pictures of my work schedule and sending it to the castro brothers so they could send that information to the dozens of people following me and one of them was officer anothony flores the officer who tried to kill. Officer Flores followed me around this city every day until 1900 hours he always stopped at 1900 hours for what reason I do not know. Work I imagine. He requested special assignments downtown so he could be downtown to stalk and harass me further. 
Mark Jenkins had changed a day on my schedule so I would miss work and be fired it almost worked too, one of my supervisors was not liking what the dirty Judge Patterson was doing to help the Castro Brothers and her bed partner Chief William McManus. She then talked to administration and told them huge lies about me and told them to try to fire me for what ever means necessary. One member of administration came and stood over me while I was working telling me I wasn’t changing my gloves often enough and I wasn’t doing it properly she was lying of course as a favor to the dirty Judge and the Castros. Then several of the employees were being told I was insane and I used illegal drugs more lies. They were told I was living at the Salvation Army and I had no intention of telling any of them that it is none of their business. I was ridiculed and condemned by the Methodist Hospital staff because of my personnel struggles that were being caused by the Castro Brothers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment