It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

CPS

  1. Cps energy Chief McManus was contacting employees to play with my bill i would make a payment and it would never show up as paid. then unfounded amounts of money were showing up on my bill and i didn’t even use that amount of service. There was deposits being required of me that were unjustified. I paid my bill when i left texas when i came back there was a huge amount of money they said i owed it was a lie. Chief McManus went to work for cps he left the police force it only lasted about two weeks before they figured out he is a sociopath and asked him to leave. The city let him right back in as chief; ridiculous.
    In November of 2017 I went to the corprate heads of CPS I had been struggling for years to fix the problem and I directed the chairs of the corporation to see the bills and my visits to customer service on my blog at the time i didn’t know no one could see the blog because the google CEO is dirty

No comments:

Post a Comment