It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Isaiah minion sent by London officer who drives patty wagon

  1. September 17th 2018 sent dozens of minions
    They were going crazy this evening sending dozens and dozens of minions Isaiah is a nurse at the VA Medical Center he is friends with a bike cop downtown, her name is London. She contacted him and asked him if he could come downtown to help with this situation. He offered to buy me food and he sat with me for a very long time having a in-depth conversation. I do my best to find out as much as I can about minions and how they are connected. Isaiah was a perfect gentleman each time I have seen him. I am not sure the objective of having him sent. As a matter of fact there was more than once I was very lucky he was there because some of the minions were aggressive and appeared to be ready to do me bodily harm. Not sure if I am suppose to thank London or be upset with her for collusion and obstruction of justice. Maybe she failed the Castro Brothers getting someone to get fresh with me. Not sure. Another thing he never did was tell me to give up on my kids and give up on justice. I didn’t share much of my story so he wouldn’t have the opportunity. But he didn’t press the subject I think he told London there was a limit to what he would do. Did London fail?  

No comments:

Post a Comment