It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

CEO Google






On January 1st and the early morning of January 2nd I sent my self several emails with more than 700 pictures in the emails. I did not receive a single email. 
The CEO of google is the stupidest smart person ever you would think when the nation was made aware of his criminal activity it would be the smart thing to stop attacking me and stop destroying evidence in a major investigation and now I am sure he has earned himself a criminal record and I look forward to justice concerning the way this man has manipulated the use of google for me as an individual this isn't the only evidence he has destroyed. 
Several of my blogs have been deleted and several of my email accounts for years. He can't seem to allow me to use YouTube without interference.
The list is very long of what this man has done to me as a individual I can not even name everything without assistance from investigation agents. 
Why weren't Page and Brin not brought in front of Congress? Why are they looking innocent. Just answered my own question because they are innocent OOPPS  







No comments:

Post a Comment