It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

darren smith

  1. Sundt construction company almost every single employee is involved in gang stalking when i was taking their plates they were confirmed as involved when i saw this it became clear to me it must of been somebody at the corprate level that was pulled in by Castro’s
    1. Sept. 15th 2018 2245 Darren Smith
      Minion Darren Smith was sent at me on the river walk under market street where I was most days. After a little persuasion I was able to get him to tell his story so I could figure out who dragged him into this mess. He was on a bus in Louisiana Baton Rouge he was drunk on the bus having an argument with a woman. Security was trying to detain him as they called police and you can bet they were going to take him to jail. He got away from them and hid for the rest of the night. The next morning he went back to the bus station with his ticket and said he missed his connection. The staff all knew the story and started questioning him about why he missed the connection. They knew what he had done and that he was suppose to be taken to jail. He talked to a bus driver that was from San Antonio and she allowed him to use the ticket and get him on the bus to San Antonio. Everyone in San Antonio was informed to watch him he was telling me that he was treated strangely with special attention. He went from the bus station to the Republic of Texas restaurant and bar. There he drank too much started causing a disturbance and police officers were called. He should have been ticketed and taken to the drunk tank but they sent him at me instead.
      When this man first approached me he was telling me that Trump is the greatest president ever he was telling me that he is one of the only presidents who isn’t a crook. He said that he felt he needed to sit with me and give me company and protection. He said he needed more beer (he did not need more beer), so I walked him to the store and back.  It was so annoying that Darren kept saying over and over again that he could prove everything on every subject matter I can prove it. That is classic of a liar. He has a off beat belief system in religion and how to honor our lord and he was trying to argue, to create arguments about it I it was an effort to convince himself of his off beat beliefs.
      When Darren fell asleep from all that beer he didn’t really need I high tailed it out of there. They sent three more minions at me that evening and after the Darren experience I wanted nothing to do with anymore I simply shut them down and kept going. After getting away from Darren it was a Centro employee who saw me and was sending text messages telling officers where I was and that I shook the leach off. After she did that their were minions every where approaching me being vulgar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment