It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, January 14, 2019

Gavin Rodgers

Gavin Rodgers is a fake christian he is a wolf in sheeps clothing. This man has been following, stalking, and terrorizing me all over this city. I had pictures of his vehicle and his plate number but of course the Castro Brothers have had this deleted and many of the videos of Gavin getting into my face being nasty. This man was told I was on the streets I was crazy and I was attacking the Castro Brothers. I am not attacking them they are obviously it is vice versa but the people that the Castro Brothers pull into their conspiracy are not smart and have no moral compass. I informed him one day at his church I knew what he had been doing to me. I only knew because my guardian angel told me. He then went and called the Castro Brothers in a panic asking them if he was in trouble, I find this to be so hilarious. He was asking the men who are on their way to prison if he is trouble…if you had a brain Gavin you would have called the Comey/Mueller investigators and asked them if you are in trouble. YES Gavin you are in deep trouble. I don’t care if you cut a deal with investigators last month or this you just remember you broke some serious laws and you attacked a mother fighting for her children who is barely hanging on to life that is sick.
In the park right before Christmas the city put together a special thing for the homeless. I was taking pictures of planes above my head and a medivac unit that was hovering above the park and my head for an extended amount of time funny funny pilot. 
Gavin walked up to me as I was doing this he was being snarky, snide, and nasty. First he said he didn’t know who I was or my story then he pointed to the medivac unit and told me that they are medical. You think I don’t know that I was a paramedic on one of those in the military insulting my intelligence ever so slightly you person. Then he told me he has only been at Travis Church for three months. Did I ask? Do I care? Why would he do that? Because he is trying to cover his crimes and look innocent. His amount of time at the church has nothing to do with the crimes he has committed attacking me. That’s when you know your dealing with a liar when he volunteers more information than anyone asked for. He claimed he didn’t know me or my story and he started being snarky and snotty saying maybe there are federal agents here or Russians. Well if you don’t know me or my story why you repeating my story. (There were federal agents in the park and drones he is a door knob). I looked at Gavin and said maybe there are hypocrites in the park; I am sorry people a man of God should not be acting so snotty he should not be attacking a mother fighting for her children he should be walking within the word of God leading with example this is a wolf. I am no where near forgiveness with this young man and I know I must according to my lord. It is obvious to me that Gavin and I have two very different God’s his tells him to attack and demean people to do dirty politicians a favor. You see this is the behavior of all minions they are instructed to distract me when I am taking pictures of the crimes the Castro Brothers are committing. 
That morning at Gavin’s church there was two different men he was conspiring with they were instructed to do bodily harm. Maybe they thought they were going to end my life I don’t know but investigators do know. Gavin was well aware of what was happening and he was directing them as to which woman I was. Brian was one of them and on Christmas Eve he ended up at my location trying to have a conversation with me I was wondering why he kept asking me how strong I was. Now I know why he was asking that. I had a helicopter save my butt he pulled me away from the criminal. More happened that evening it was a horrible Christmas Eve. The Castro Brothers found this criminal and several others through a probation officer in San Antonio she has been setting them up with the right kind of  Criminals that will do their evil bidding of attacking me physically and distracting me from telling my story.
What does everyone think about a Pastor that was well aware he was putting a woman in the hands of predators that were asked to end my life????? Perhaps we should do a poll. 




No comments:

Post a Comment