It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Mayor Ron Nirenberg acting as if he is normal & a law abiding citizen

I find it so amazing how this man parades around as if it is business as usual as if he isn't a complete criminal and sociopath. When you send people to rape a woman that makes you a rapist. When you tell officers to arrest someone falsely your guilty of official oppression with them.  You have destroyed so many lives and caused the criminal records of numerous people in this city.

You were laughing in my face when you knew I was on the streets on my death bed barely making through life day by day. You felt proud of yourself because you were causing my death that is very sick and you need more that just a psychiatric evaluation. Medication may not work considering how very sick you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment