It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

walking to waco texas sorry for repeats and my perception instead of fact

Walking to Waco followed and local law was contacted.
I walked hard all night and Minions started coming out of the wood work. Officer Bird Caller showed up. At least that who I think that was he comforted me at a 7-11 he asked where a motel was and he had just pasted it. he had a gote and mustache a bald head tattoos all over his arms almost completely covered. He had a black cowboy hat on his dash and he was driving a white pick up with an extended cab. I saw him all the way to Waco and the evening that I was in Waco he showed up at the gas station that I was trying to hide in he thought he was clever terrorizing me. Do you think that officer was getting paid to follow me all the way to Waco in his POV?
He was accompanied by another pick up truck that was a cross between peach and tan very girly. He was a tall white guy with curly hair and he smiled way too much his was a sandy brown. He accompany Officer Bird Caller the entire time. When I walked away from that gas station I heard the same bird calling that I heard outside my house. 
When i reached Bugsbys Truck stop thing there was a local officer waiting for me 

No comments:

Post a Comment