It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

tamer morsi i didnt know about castro brothers helping him i thought he was doing it all not the case

Tamer Morsi instruction
In Michigan just before I boarded a bus to come to Texas I was served with two PPO orders from Hubert and Karri Robertson. These PPOs were odd and peculiar because the contents were not only full of lies they were also complied with things I had not done. For example the weapon that Hubert Robertson gave to Jerry Alexander was removed from my home in November, because Hubert feared that he would get caught and because Tamer Morsi had completed a divorce that I did not know was taking place. Tamer Morsi then instructed Karri and Hubert that if they were married one could not be forced to testify against the other. They were married that month November of 2013. It’s clear to me they were desperately making sure I did not successfully open my daycare before the court date of the divorce; at which time Tamer Morsi told his numerous perjurious lies. Tamer then instructed the Robertson’s to file these PPOs first he wanted to use it against my character when I got to Texas and second in the state of Texas you can not open a daycare if you have had a PPO filed against you. 
In these PPO was included a Facebook book message that I received from one of my children it is still there for looking at. It said, “mom, these things are being used against you….” then it went on from there I do not remember the exact wording. So why do they get to slap me with a PPO because I am receiving messages from one of my children? This clearly illistrates that Karri Robertson was hacking into my facebook and several of my email accounts. She also hacked into my daughter Ariel’s email accounts and pulled several of her messages to and from me and put these in the PPO request. There were no threats of any kind in any of these messages and I assure you Karri Robertson had no legal right to be in any of these accounts. She proved to the courts that she was gaining access in an unauthorized manner. I sure would like to know what Judge Schmit was thinking.
  I filed a police report regarding the stolen and unregistered weapon that had been placed in my home and the Bay City Michigan police department had begun an investigation.  Jerry Alexander disclosed that the month of November he had removed the weapon from the home and took it to Hubert Robertson’s Aunt Mary’s house and she hid the stolen unregistered weapon in her safe. Bay City police department visited her home and when she refused to answer the door and cooperate with their investigation they left a card on her door regarding the details of their inquiry. That card was included in a PPO request against me. So where is the threat first of all and was I the one that was at Mary’s house? NO I was not. So I am not allowed to file a police report regarding a crime committed against me? Really? Clearly it is I that should be granted a PPO against these two individuals. I had not gone anywhere near either of them since June of the previous year. I have a copy of the email Tamer Morsi sent to Gregory Marshall and Karri Robertson instructing them to file these PPOs with false acquisitions contained. Also a copy of that email was sent three times to the Texas State Bar association when I was filing complaints against Tamer Morsi. When the state bar received phone calls from Secretary Castro and Congressman Castro they did no investigation at all. 
There were much more false acquisitions in these PPO requests and I fully documented these. Karri Robertson had been visiting my neighbors Dec. 2013 through March 1st 2013 and while at their homes she would tap into my WIFI account and two of my previous neighbors will be happy to testify to this. The Nesbit family right next door may not be as cooperative Mrs. Nesbit was helping Karri the most of all neighbors she actually opened all the blinds on the windows of her home to allow Karri to watch my children and I walk to the bus stop for school. There were many evenings that Karri Robertson was walking door to door to each of my neighbors showing them the falsified documents that Tamer Morsi had given her including lies that I had been abusive to my children and husband. Two of my wonderful neighbors argued with her and told her that she was full of it because not only had they known for years but if I had been an abusive person their children would not love me as much as they did. Their argument was if Dawn was such an abusive person their girls wouldn’t be begging each and every day to go hang out at Dawn’s house because children have an uncanny sense as to good and bad people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment