It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Detective Helle

Detective Helle and I feel the same pain trying to get the Mayor to do his job. I went to the Detectives office in OCT. 2017 and NOV. 2017 when McManus learned I was going he did everything he could to stop me. He stopped a VIA Bus, he sent dozens of messages in my phone trying to stop me. He then sent officers to stalk and harass me attempting to scare me into submission. They were Olmos Park Officers not even his own officers. They have their own police chief but when McManus called them they were more than willing to break the law and stalk and harass a woman on foot. Of course all this harassment affected me and I have healing to go through but that isn't enough to stop me remember I am fighting for my babies and these sociopaths don't have what it takes to stop me from the righteous battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment