It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

julian and joaquin sent minions to steal my bag it had a tablet and phones they were trying to get rid of evidence

  1. Julian Castro only does wrong
    Julian Castro had a choice to make this situation better and to help and he chose to attack me further. The man has an in ability to choose right over wrong. this country is in for a terrible evil if he is not stopped and removed from a place of power he will destroy millions of lives if he is not stopped.
    Agent McSneaky the judge is going to want to know why I went so many days without food and sleep when the body is found…..So how are you helping me? Dech how are you? Your not 
  2. knee pad man who the only other person anywhere near me when it happened and I wonder if he did it for them my drivers license social security card food card everything i had left was in there the phone the tablet my glasses the junk i was using for my scalp which will now cause pain I really am done what am I suppose to do now it’s been three days since i have eaten and i can’t food without a driver’s license that’s enough this was all for not
  3. Stole everything I had
    45 minutes ago members of the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign followed me and when I sat down at a picinic table I fell asleep because I have been awake for three days. They took my bag from me and that is the remainder of my possession drivers license ssn card glass to do this personnel hygiene change of clothes and the most important was the journals that documented every step I have made since this began. It had a list of license plate numbers and names of everyone involved. It docu. days and times. 
    I can’t even go to a food pantry without a drivers license so I am very literally done I throw in the towel they keep doing these things to me and getting away with it I can’t get ahead of them and I can’t get help or justice.
  4. Walking to Waco followed and local law was contacted.
    I walked hard all night and Minions started coming out of the wood work. Officer Bird Caller showed up. At least that who I think that was he comforted 

No comments:

Post a Comment