It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

from tumblr castrobrothercorruption

  1. VIA at it again
    Via Bus driver are at it again I took the number 10 at 630 this morning and stayed on the bus the circle. The VIA bus driver was contacted and then was staring me down as if I had done something wrong. Apparently it is OK for VIA bus drivers to use their phones to text as long as they are contacting a Sheriff to get on the bus and help him stare me down as if I am a criminal. The VIA bus driver put on his sun glasses when their was no sun out as if that wasn’t obvious to camouflage his intimidation tactics. I don’t know what is on that route that is upsetting everyone so much but that you for making me so very powerful. I intend on finding out today.

No comments:

Post a Comment