It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Mayor Ron Nirenberg of San Antonio

MAYOR RON NIRENBERG this man is a common criminal he is a thing running this city like he is a MOB BOSS he sends hundreds of residents to follow and stalk me. He sends criminals to sexually assault me and keep me from using accounts like this he hacks into my phone and every computer I use he calls up local businesses and instructs employees to do his evil bidding stalking me. Those are not your owned businesses and you have no right to manipulate the employees of all these businesses. But all these businesses have every right to sue the city of San Antonio and now you and yours just crippled the city.


No comments:

Post a Comment