It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

harassment of alamo college police

  1. Castro Brothers abusing positons
    On November 2nd at 0910 I was circled by a Alamo College Police Officer he planned on going into the student center where I had been seated and I stood and walked out to see the officer approaching and these are the directives that the Castro Brothers give to Alamo College Officers, ISD Officers, Olmos Park Police Officers and Transit Police Officers. Congressman Castro went so far as to call a Texas Ranger by the name of Joel Kite and asked him to harass me and make a false statement that I was not mentally competent. When that Ranger visited the home where I had been staying he knew I wasn’t there because at that moment I had a Constable following me as I walked to a bus stop.
     Also on November 2nd at 1100 I had an Officer and his partner circle me three times when I was outside the college. Alamo College Police again. Vehicle number 2154 license plate 1204866, they were polite and asked if I was OK however there is no reason to be circling me like sharks circling their prey. These are the things the Castro Brothers do. Exactly two weeks ago I talked with the Dept. Chief at this Alamo College substation and at that time he made it clear to me that he had in deed talked with Congressman Castro. Apparently Castro is telling law enforcement officials that I am over exaggerating Police harassment and that I have an over exaggerated personnel space. Well if his claims are true that it is a mystery why coban recording systems, street cams, and eye witnesses don’t coincide with his claims that I am over-exaggerating. 
  2. I spent one of my mothers’ days filing a police report here not with my children but being physically attacked and having screws sunk in my tires because I sent Mayor Taylor an email 

No comments:

Post a Comment