It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, March 10, 2023

The only copy of my court order

this is the last copy of my warrant oh I mean court order I don't have a warrant I don't have a copy of the warrant that they manifested and pulled out of their ass I would like a copy of that because jail instant Decker and his wife Tabitha and Decker need to go to prison I've had enough of their s***. so Preparation H boy and his Campbell Soup's baby wife decided that they should go into my decided it was a good idea to go into my hotel room and steal the court order thinking that it was the only evidence I had that I was in a court of law in February 15th they needed to manifest a warrant claiming that I wasn't actually there when I was did you know that there are cameras in the courtroom? Apparently Jaylen snedeker and his idiot wife Tabitha don't know that there's cameras in the courtroom so when I have a fake attorney using someone else's name that's on camera. this is hideous you people can't be this stupid is the CIA this sloppy and recluse why are you using these morons? Tabitha is out of control she's Reckless and she's sloppy the crap she thinks she's getting away with is hideous it's stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment