It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Ted Cruz says I can only have a thousand

my account was turned on again and it was only on for a few hours because Senator Ted Cruz said that I can only have $1,000 cash he's dictating whether or not I can have my own money he's threatening everybody on the right and he's the dumbest Senator That Ever Walked the face of the Earth. New York's really mad at you and Sheriff Javier did you know that? you sent all of those illegal immigrants over to Martha's Vineyard then you took the grant money from the government and kept it New York's really upset with you. you dictating whether or not I can have my own money and my own bank account what a huge crime and your recluse and stupid about it aren't you sloppy sloppy. you rapist Pig your Texas dogs are going down one by one until we get to you which one of your dogs killed three children? it's a riddle Ted Cruz figure out which one of your dogs killed three children because investigating agents already know which one did it and here in Los Angeles the police department doesn't like to be wielded by a nasty senator from Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment