It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, March 5, 2023

A wife dragging her husband to the Justin Bieber concert

this particular couple that is going with me across the country went to a Justin Bieber concert and they were participating in graffiti and he was signing the graffiti my wife is going through a phase I am so sorry. they were going out drinking and partying and trying to keep up with the younger crowd does anybody know who this is. they went to the Justin Bieber concert I believe it was in New York who is this?
they were partying they were drinking and dancing they even went and rode a bull they were going out every night and the hubby couldn't keep up she was yelling at him can't you keep up with the big dogs probably copying a statement that I had made now meanwhile while they're doing this I'm on the streets with no shelter no way to bathe and I'm starving to death they're the ones that help take my bank account they're well aware of my situation they refuse to help me not even with a morsel of food or a blanket. they just watch me suffer and then decide they want to keep up with the big dogs the younger crowd they want to party they want to hang out with the Rich and Famous. maybe they needed to take my bank account so that they could hang out with the Rich and Famous maybe they need to grow up and understand their crimes against humanity. maybe they should realize that impersonating Bill and Hillary Clinton is a moral and stupid maybe they should realize trying to Gaslight me about my reality is just sick and it's about to come and bite them in the ass

No comments:

Post a Comment