It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, March 5, 2023

Tara Johnson

she followed me to Fargo North Dakota she knew that I had no money I was unable to buy a meal I was unable to get myself shelter I was unable to bathe . I didn't know where to go I ended up in a post office seeking shelter and she's worried about whether or not I'm taking pictures of her ass her legs or her shoes getting nasty what's wrong with my shoes what's wrong with the rest of me well I'll tell you what's wrong with you you came to Atomic coffee sat across from me listening to what I was posting on social media which of course is controlled and it looks like you were trying to stop any phone calls I was making any emails I was sending out and anything I was putting on social media that's what it looks like to me you knew that I was starving to death you knew that I didn't know where my next meal was coming from whether or not I would be able to bathe again whether or not I would be able to sleep in a bed again I was in a desperate situation and you followed me across the country to sit across from me in a coffee shop refusing to offer me even a more sore food and now we have to listen to your mouth complaining about pictures of your shoes and pictures of your legs and ass who cares Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment