It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, March 19, 2023

Black woman rapist

she followed me around La she followed me into Rosemead she followed me into Long Beach and the entire time I was being violated it felt like a female it felt like fingers. when I arrived in San Diego in Santa Fe it didn't take long at all before the train arrived and there she was again following me. this is the woman that was working as an audit at the America Inn in Shakopee Minnesota I asked her to mail some of my letters she called police there was a police officer waiting in a parking lot at the restaurant next to the hotel she walked the mail out to him she told the police officer that I was sending threats in the mail it was a lie. the following morning I mailed out three envelopes in a different mailbox and the police officers went to get those letters when they viewed what was in the letters that I sent out myself it was completely different than this what this woman gave them this lie this woman gave them. the day before that happened the power grid was shut down for more than three blocks the moment I went to the Fairfield and I started typing in my email address in the business center of the Fairfield the entire power grid went down it shut down more than seven businesses. somebody was yelling those are my people I don't want them to know I lied to them I don't want them to know the truth and they shut down the power I was told an angel did it in Minneapolis and St Paul there was a woman who looks very similar to her that was screaming in the back of my head while I was on a bus. she was cutting on every single person in my house she was making fun of people she was calling people out of their name. she told me that she was homeless and suffering on the streets of Minneapolis because she was trying to keep me alive she lied she was on the streets of Minneapolis to create havoc and chaos to commit crimes to test police officers to make a mess of the city but she was not there to help me in any way shape or form she was there to attack me and make my life miserable which is exactly what she did. she constantly has her hands in my bank account she has her hands in my pockets when I fall asleep taking cash away from me. I don't know who it was that stole the backpack when I fell asleep on the rail but you can bet she's the one that instructed them to do it. she tried to play me for a fool told me that if I didn't file a police report against Jackson then she would give back my bank account but her intent was only to give me the bank account for about 2 weeks and I had it for about three and a half weeks because she was going to let me have my own bank account she was going to let me control my own bank account and then once I became accustomed to it she was going to pull the blog out from under me and that's exactly what she did. and she just did it again and now I have no money I have no bank account at all it's gone completely this time. I don't know where my next meal is coming from I don't know if I'll be able to obtain or maintain self because this woman keeps ruthlessly attacking me when she was on the bus bus number 54 in Minneapolis that goes to the airport she was screaming in the back of my head profanity calling people out of their name anybody who supportive of me she attacks them she threatens them it's domestic terrorism and there's a lot of other names for it too she has not been held accountable for her crime she's not been brought to Justice. she yelled at me that I should get off at the airport and get myself a trespassing ticket she knew all about the fact that I was attacked by airport police and had to file complaints with their supervisor because they gave me a no trespassing even though I gave them a boarding pass and told them that I had a legitimate reason to be there they still gave me a no trespassing it's not legal it's harassment it's official oppression it's collusion and obstruction of justice and she knew all about it she must have been the one instructing them to do such a stupid thing now the police officers that actually maintain their job there at the airport police could lose their job they can lose their pension they could lose their ability to take care of their family to take care of their children and to maintain their household but she doesn't care about any of that she only cares about herself she showed up at the amtraks the first time that I got on the train and left the state of Minneapolis Minnesota. I was in the bathroom and she came in and was violent aggressive she hit the door she broke the lock off the door the lock went flying across the stall and hit the wall. she claims she didn't know anybody was in there and that's why it's okay to break all of the equipment in the depot the Union Depot in St Paul. it's not okay she goes into each City and she's destructive she's breaking things she's creating Havoc chaos she's threatening people. when I got on the amtraks out of St Paul she got on the amtraks with me posing as a homeless woman. when I got to North Dakota mysteriously she became an employee of Amtrak's working behind the counter. and as usual she was rude she was nasty she doesn't know how to be nice and she's a sexual predator. any kind of torture will do. apparently Lauren Michaels owns her she's a piece of property I ended up in Seattle Washington and she followed me there there was more yelling and screaming by the homeless and just pass her by as they walk past me they were yelling and screaming about pictures and videos and how rude and why would you do that the exact same statements with the exact same verbiage that I heard in San Antonio Texas when I was forced to the streets and spent three years on the streets struggling to maintain life. it was her and I just didn't know it. she went into my hotel room and she was stealing my documents she's still clothing and personal hygiene items which doesn't make any sense I'm pretty sure she can afford it herself since she can have any job she wants the blink of an eye she's an employee anywhere this woman Then followed me to Sacramento and she instructed her people to attack me both verbally and physically I was unable to get a taxi no taxi would take me anywhere and when they did take me anywhere they overcharged me double the charge it should have been . she was going to make sure that I was drained of every red Cent that I had until I was completely broke and starving to death again but unlike her I can handle the starvation I can handle the struggle and my sovereign God is worth it unlike her who has no respect or love for our Sovereign God. I couldn't get a room while I was in Sacramento my debit card wouldn't work and even if I tried to use it Kyle Jacob Roy Vance Jaylen snedeker and several others would have gained access including Darren the one that killed my mother and this woman is in charge of him and she's the reason Darren's in my house. she's the reason that Darren shows up everywhere I am and starts yelling at me and accusing me of things I haven't done she hopes that I will have an angry outburst and become physical because it's the man that killed my mother she has no heart she has no pulse there's no blood flowing through there and soon she will lose all of her charges. this is the same woman that was working as a street cleaner in West Hollywood during the Oscars I filed several complaints with West Hollywood city officials telling them that she's combative aggressive and she's a danger to everybody that's walking on the streets of Hollywood Boulevard. this woman is also friends with Lena's mother the little girl that was reported missing and so many are looking for Lena's mother feels that she can do whatever she wants and be protected by this woman she will never have to suffer the consequences for any of her crimes as long as she has this woman helping her.

No comments:

Post a Comment