It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, March 23, 2023

rape constant rape turtle gonna play me for a fool?

Greg Marshall with King Castro officer Christopher deck the white dog and several others came up with an idea 6 years ago if they could help me amplify my voice and help with the anger then I would look crazy would look like I have an emotional disorder if they help me to be upset if they help me to amplify my voice. Now listen to how desperate that is listen to how stupid they really are and what a rapist pig he really is. And once again with the help of Ted Cruz the Haley and turtle decided they had no other alternative but to amplify my voice once again as I was dictating and reciting emails being sent. Then they would file complaints with the office however this is their people that work here this establishment does not reach code they are not fixing things properly they are inside of a glass house throwing stones at me and they better be careful because code enforcement is just down the road. And if they want to continue to keep this establishment open then I suggest they stop playing stupid games and they stop the violation to my body. Nobody can seem to get control of Chris who calls himself Zander Haley nobody can get control of the turtle who comes to a coffee shop knowing that I'm starving to death that I'm out in the cold that they took my bank account and I have nowhere to go no shelter and nothing to eat and sits in the coffee shop for 6 hours playing a guitar and acting goofy. I was getting dirty looks from him and he refused to help me. He knows my extreme circumstances and he wants me to believe that he is helping me. He didn't offer any help he just sat there in a coffee shop giving me dirty looks. That's the one that is the police officer in San Antonio Texas the sovereign who was wearing the name tag officer Christopher deck d e c h badge number 456. He's The Master of disguise looks different every time and he thinks he's good at gaslighting. He calls himself the turtle he calls himself the possum he calls himself an angel. This police officer thinks that he's winning this game. His name is Chris from what I understand that's what they call him Chris now they're calling him Kyle I guess if you go and watch the show South Park the character named Kyle that's him. Maybe that's why they're calling him Kyle maybe his name really is Kyle maybe I don't care. All of you should care because he's sinking an entire team an entire team will be frog walked and they will be indicted in a court of law because of the idiot that calls himself Chris because of the idiot that should have never had an sapd uniform on ever. Chris / Xander Haley / Kyle is a complete idiot he filled buses full of Texans and brought them to the state of Minnesota and instructed them to commit all kinds of crimes he was staying at a hotel in Eagan Minnesota he's probably still staying there but after I sent out many emails and posted a lot on Instagram he is now at the quality Inn in St Paul I believe. The one across from the Menards the one that doesn't reach code the one that will receive a lot of complaints filed with the city filed with code compliance department because of the idiot that should have never had a police uniform on to begin with. The moron doesn't know when to stop and he tries these hideous stupid childish antics of amplifying my voice he used to do that while I was driving around alone in my vehicle I was yelling and telling loud stories it didn't make any sense I'm alone in my vehicle how are you going to use that to your benefit to convince people that I'm crazy are you recording me with my phone do you think nobody knows what you're doing those that are in my house know that you're the one that's amplifying my voice please don't think you're fooling anybody and if anybody was fooled you just know that he thinks that you are a fool and he was trying to play you for a fool you should be upset. He just doesn't know when to quit he thinks he's getting away with accessing my bank account today and attempting to take $240 he's trying to drain me of all of my cash once again to put me on the streets he continuously screams that he's going to force me into a shelter. Everybody in my house can hear him screaming they know that he has an emotional disorder and he is mentally unstable we need an emergency detention for this fool and sapd officer that doesn't belong in Minnesota. When I was staying in Eagan homeless only there so that I could collect my property from the police department he was staying at a hotel I think it was the Homewood suites it was extended stay. When he saw that I was sitting at a table in a chair and I hadn't eaten in more than eight days he instructed all of those creeps that got put on a bus and brought to Minnesota to walk past me go to the store buy groceries and then walk past me once again holding a grocery bag full of food flaunting in my face that I was unable to buy any food. Each one of them complied with it I recognized each one of them took as many pictures as I could and point it out how sick they really are how disgusting. That's why they were picked for this job the conehead that works for sapd the cold-blooded killer that shot somebody in the back of the head while they were riding their bike picked all of these individuals that don't have a moral compass that are cold-hearted evil minions. Everybody is screaming at him loud right now telling him he's going to put all of them back on the bus and get them out of Minnesota immediately of course he never complies so he will be forced to do this and then he will get out of my house and everything that he delivered upon me he will receive back tenfold enjoy the sodomy moron Reply, Reply All or Forward

No comments:

Post a Comment