It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, March 5, 2023

The fat Ortiz couple are out of control

the Ortiz couple is out of control they just disclosed that they're the idiots that called Greg Marshall and wrote up a legal document to be submitted to a court of law for a civil commitment they called and disclosed my location and disclosed all of my personal legal private information to Greg Marshall a man that was removed from the home by CPS a man who tried to kill me while I was married to him a man who is pursuing me across the country accessing my bank account taking all of my money and accessing every hotel room that I get stealing my things. he steals legal documents he steals clothing personal hygiene items and he does it while there is a camera recording him the Ortiz family is out of control they need to go to prison immediately

No comments:

Post a Comment