It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, March 20, 2023

Santa's houses are worm

shanna salazar wurm put her hands in my bank account again then winned and cried about a police report telling me her moron husband manifested a warrant out of thin air some made up infraction. moments after my card was declined Sandoval showed up Sandoval followed me through a grocery store in Beverly Hills on Sunset he followed me when I got in to LA and he followed me up Malibu and it was painful. the generic codes the error codes when my card was declined were things that the employees had never seen before and were asking each other what it meant and what it was. there was two different error codes each time it was swiped and it seems like it was somebody that was brand new and didn't know what they were doing. they were picking the error codes and they were strange and odd error codes that made no sense whatsoever it was somebody new

No comments:

Post a Comment