It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, March 23, 2023

He is still attacking still starving me and still playing sexual violation games

smelly cat and greg smelly cat smelly cat her stupid greg never shuts up and the moron thinks he can keep locking up my account and using stupid exxcuses that I didn't answer a question right so he won't unlock my account. This moron asked me the amount of the last deposit. How would I know it is direct deposit I don't how much they put in you moron JALEN SNEDDEKER MORON THINKS HE IS FUUNNY HE SHUT DOWN THE CIA BANK YOU STUPID IDIOT KEEP RUNNING YOUR MORON MOUTH FAKING AN INDIA ACCENT YOU BRAINLESS TWIT

No comments:

Post a Comment