It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, March 5, 2023

Greg Marshall calls my bank reports my card missing

as Greg Marshall tries to stop my bank account every time I regain control of it he calls my bank and delivers my bank account number my social security number and my pin and claims that my card is lost or stolen and another one needs to be sent out. then they call and they change my address they change the PIN on my debit card and they continuously play these games then when I'm starving to death they tell me to use the card it'll work use the card use the card of course the card won't work because they're the ones that are messing with my bank account sometimes they stand next to me and stop a register from working properly sometimes remotely Greg Marshall will access the account and stop the debit card from working remotely

No comments:

Post a Comment