It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

SAPD OFFICER B

I called her officer bull Dyke it's a female  and she looks very manly  I don't know her name not that she's ever going to give me her badge  number and her name  this woman has been a part of this conspiracy from the beginning . She has done a lot . For example she has a friend named Ted who she was in the army with  she instructed him to get a job at Starbucks on McCullough and Quincy . Ted also became a student at the San Antonio Community College .  Officer bull Dyke had been chasing me up and down at Saint Marys Avenue one day when I had gone several days without food I was going to the morning  sister of the morning Catholic church and St Mary's  she got there before I did was talking to the employees said that she was looking for somebody and the description that she gave those employees was the exact same clothes that I was wearing except she told them she was looking for a man  that's code for I am bull Dyke the one you keep calling bull Dyke and if you think I look like a man then I'm going to call you a man  that's how stupid she acts . She gave them some sort of biscuit or something and told them when I asked for food they should give that to me as well it was full of poison .  Then dumbass keeps following me all over the city shoot ended up at a Walgreens pull the police cruiser up was waving at me talking snarky with a childlike voice in a condescending manner how are you how are you and when I ignored her and wanted her to go away the annoying child like bull Dyke refused to go away  so I took pictures  as I always do and documented and notated everything that she had done .  Then she would come to the Starbucks on McCullough and Quincy and she was one of the many officers that was staging a crime happening  she was staging as if she was arresting somebody that hadn't actually done anything wrong  and the employees of Starbucks were helping her with this venture . She would put the individual in her police cruiser drive two blocks away and drop them off she probably gave them money for participating in her stupidity . Here you can see that she was at Haven for Hope last year and she had her phone out circling me while she was driving her police cruiser the phone was hanging out of the police cruiser and she was recording me using her phone while driving .  She kept saying I got you I got you and let me tell you what she got because she's a dumb ass is evidence in her phone that she has been stalking me evidence in her phone that she acts stupid  evidence in her phone that she is a part of this conspiracy that she has likely committed very serious crime and needs to be taken a look at .  All of these things that she got in her phone we're not to her benefit but  the half-wit kept saying I got you . Apparently she thought she could turn it around on me because I walk around taking pictures and videos of police officers I called her office or bowl dyke its a female and she looks very manly I don't know her name not that she's ever going to give me her bad number and her name this woman has been a part of this conspiracy from the beginning. She has done a lot. For example she has a friend named Ted who she was in the army with she instructed him to get a job at Starbucks on McCullough and Quincy. Ted also became a student at the same Antonio community College. Officer bowl dyke head been chasing me up in down nasty Mary's Avenue one day when I head Garden several days without food I was going to the morning sister of morning Catholic Church and St. Mary's she got there before I did was talking to the employees said that she was looking for somebody and it description that she gave those employees was the exact same clothes that I was wearing except she told them she was looking for a man that's cold for I am bowl dyke the one you keep calling bulb I can if you think I look like a man then I'm going to call you a man that's how stupid she acts. She gave them some sort of biscuit or something and told them when I asked for food they should give that to me as well it was full of poison. Then dumbass keeps following me all over the city shoe and it up at Walgreens pull the police Cruiser up was waving at me talking snarky with a child like voice and it condescending Manor how are you how are you and when I ignored her and wanted her to go away the annoying childlike bowl dyke refuse to go away so I took pictures as I always do .
Now let me tell you a secret about all of these pictures that I take I November 4th 2016 I went to FBI headquarters about all of the stalking and crimes of these dirty police officers that I was experiencing the agent that I talked to gave me a list of what they needed to do an investigation. That's why I built the blog for the FBI & their investigation. He knew that police officers had surrounded me more than once telling me that I was breaking the law by taking pictures and documenting and notating everything that they had done in the crimes they've committed against me he told me that I wasn't doing anything wrong and I wasn't committing any crime he told me that I had to continue to take those pictures they needed them if I wanted all of these dirty police officers to be brought to Justice and I had to take as many pictures as possible and that's what I've been doing
Officer bull Dyke was by Haven for Hope and her police cruiser circling me with her phone hanging out of her police cruiser while she was driving she was taking a video of me and several pictures while she was taking the video she was saying I got you. She was being condescending and sarcastic and nasty. Actually what she got was evidence in her phone that she is breaking the law evidence in her phone that she is using her phone while driving her police cruiser on duty. What she got in her phone was evidence that she is a part of the gang stalking she is a part of this conspiracy and I bet I'm not the only person she has attacked.
One evening in early 2020 some sort of very serious thing happened and I had to head to the Frio substation to get a police report. They actually let me in let me sit down and wait for a police officer to show up officer bull Dyke then came to the substation and she was walking through the substation in front of me making sure I could see her. I never got that police report because she manipulated the officers that were supposed to be doing the police report and she was chasing me around the streets the entire night I have a hundred more stories just like this one about this crazy woman that thinks that she can do whatever she wants she thinks she's above the law.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment