It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

E. Tobias supervisor acting stupid & threatening

 I am at the Frio substation and I am trying to talk to his supervisor of the police officer that visited me at the apartment who refused to write me a police report and wrote a call for service while that police officer was talking to me in my apartment he violated my civil rights you violated hippo he was saying the most stupid hideous things that I have a video of I came to talk to his supervisor and his supervisor acts even more hideous than the officer. The officer asked me if I have a mental disorder and decided that he wasn't going to write me a police report if I have a mental disorder he has no right to ask me that and of course I refused to answer telling him I didn't remember in other words none of his business and you're not going to violate HIPAA and get away with it the police officer said it's more other hideous stupid things like he didn't have the ability to contact FBI wouldn't it be nice if they hired police officers that know how to make a phone call to FBI? When it be nice if they hire police officers they understand they can't deny constituent and resident of the city of police report when they request it when it be nice if that police officers didn't know how to talk to people with a ounce of professionalism compassion and empathy where to see the video of his supervisor acting stupid trying to grab my phone and shut it off demanding that I shut it off demanding that I put it on the table and walk away from my own property telling me that I'm not allowed to record but the police officers can walk around with their Coban recording but I can't record what they're doing then I go to IAA and I talked to a sergeant Lopez who tells me that Coban recordings disappear whenever he feels like making them disappear.

And the supervisor decided that he was going to question my mental capacity because I refused it shut off the recording. I refuse to set up a recording because the FBI told me that I have to take recordings and pictures for this investigation to be completed as a matter of fact it was an FBI agent that told me to keep recording so no I'm not going to listen to the dirty LAPD police officer who tells me I have to shut off my phone when I have an FBI agent telling me to continue to record and see what they're going to do I firmly believe that supervisor to buy us Sergeant to buy us who obviously hasn't learned those stripes has called Behavioral Health as he stood in front of me and telling me that he's questioning my mental capacity simply because I refused to shut off my phone

No comments:

Post a Comment