It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, June 3, 2021

My Childrens phones given away

My phone that I was able to get  into one of my children's hands  the account is in my name .  Apparently Greg Marshall took that phone and gave it to somebody I have individuals now telling me that Joaquin Castro has the phone that belongs to my son . I have no way of confirming  where the phone is and who has the phone that belongs to my child . I am not happy about this situation and I certainly hope somebody will take action on it it's not hard for you people to GPS a phone and find out where it is .  Of course I will go to Metro and make sure that GPS gets done  instead of visiting an employee at a dealer store who had been called and told not to help me and not help me is exactly what he did talking stupid about being able  to GPS a phone or not  lies. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment